Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, May 24, 2010

05/24/10 Greenwich Collegiate Lifeguard Services

Hi Greenwich RoundUp,

I am writing you to ask if you would be interested in posting this on your blog. My name is Donald Mckenzie Jr and I am sure you remember me from last year...lol. My friend and I have decided to provide our lifeguarding service over the summer for all private pool parties. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider this. Thanks for your time.

Donald Mckenzie Jr

Click To Enlarge Or Print Flyer



Comment:

Good Luck On Your Entrepreneurial Venture

==============================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich