Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08 Harvest Time Church On King Street Begins Celebrating It's 25th Year On Wednesday



This An Amazing Spirit Filled Church


This video one goes waaaaaay back for Harvest Time Church.

Who Do You Say That I Am (WDYSTIA) was an Easter production put on in April 1993 by the members of a then 10 year old Harvest Time Church.

Performed in the Western Greenwich Civic Center where Harvest Time met then.

WDYSTIA presented the simple story of Jesus life, death and resurrection to the Greenwich community.

I never saw WDYSTIA because I only started going to the church about 16 months ago when my wife converted from Buddhism to Christianity.

Personally, I was only saved a little over a hundred days ago and week after week I see or learn something awesome at this church.

Who knows overtime this worship center might even be able to make me a kinder and gentler blogger over time. I know I have blogged a lot about Harvest Time Church this week, but there has just been a lot going on up on King Street.

If you want you can stop by for the Wednesday night service that will kick off 5 days of celebration at Harvest Time Church.

================================================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich