Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08 A big fan of Facebook or other social networking sites? This might be the book for you!

I realized that I was completely addicted to my social networking sites. And I noticed that it was changing the way my friends and I were communicating. So I started thinking about how a story could be told using the framework of one of those sites – and then the story just came from there!




by Dominique


For example, I based the two towns in the novel, Stanwich and Putnam, on my hometown of Greenwich , Connecticut . And Madison shares my taste in books and theater. Also, I have a friend who is obsessed with all things French, ....
=================================================================

Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com



No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich