Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

09/20/11 Linda McMahon: Watch My Announcement Speech

Dear Brian,

Earlier today I stood on the factory floor of Coil Pro Machinery in Southington and announced my candidacy for United States Senate. Like thousands of small businesses across Connecticut, Coil Pro is the lifeblood of our economy, and that is why we need a proven jobs creator in Washington.

Please take a moment to watch my announcement speech and share it with other people in Connecticut who, like you, want to see our state and our country working again.

Click here to Play.

Tomorrow I begin a three-day Jobs Tour, where I will travel all over the state to speak with small business owners just like Jeff and Maureen Gagnon of Coil Pro Machinery.

As a part of the Jobs Tour, I am hosting an Online Stop. I invite you to participate by visiting our website tomorrow morning at 11:30. Please submit questions on our Facebook page or website, and I will answer them live at www.LindaforSenate2012.com.

If we want different results in Washington, we must stop electing the same type of people. It's time to elect a proven jobs creator who will fight each and every day for policies that will help hard-working, tax-paying families first.

Sincerely,

Linda McMahon

P.S. First 100 people who come to our Campaign Office Grand Opening BBQ on Friday, September 23, will receive a free t-shirt! Will you help spread the word? Share the invitation on Facebook.

===============================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich