Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

09/20/11 Pemberwick Memories: Anyone remember my brother Wayne Macomber?

Sharon Macomber-Milligan posted in Pemberwick (Greenwich CT).
Anyone remember my brother Wayne Macomber? We...
Sharon Macomber-Milligan 11:42pm Sep 20
Anyone remember my brother Wayne Macomber? We grew up on Moshier Street across the street from Pemberwick Park. He passed away 18 years ago and I have a picture of his son Ben posted with me on my wall and he looks just like Wayne. If you knew Wayne and have a story or would like to tell Ben something about his Dad please do so under the picture and Ben will get it. Thanks!! I miss Wayne and know he touched lots of people's hearts.

View Post on Facebook

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich