The Greenwich Post came out today. Have you seen what’s inside? Here are a few of the news items and features in this week’s issue. The Post is available on newsstands today and online and by mail to subscribers.
• Wind, rain, storm fury wreaks havoc in Greenwich. Thousands still remain without power.
• In the midst of the storm aftermath, town officials continue budget work and debate whether to reinstate money for emergency operations coordinator
• Pemberwick murder verdict expected to come Friday
• Educators gather to discuss brain functioning and learning
• Dave Roberson memorial is scheduled for Saturday
• Residents bid farewell to Dave Roberson
• League of Women Voters comes out in favor of health care reform
• Log on with Larry columnist continues breaking down the intricacies of Outlook
• Joe Pisani muses on “commuters gone wild”
• Cardinal cheerleaders place fifth at class LLs
• GHS wrestling coach lands his “dream job”
• Wings are New England champs
• Resident rescues injured and sick animals
• New Greenwich Ave. accessories and art shop tries to create a community with international sensibilties
• St. Patrick’s Day parade is slated for Sunday.
• GHS girls resell prom dresses for charity
Click hereto view this weekend's local Open House listings