Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, December 29, 2014

Fire at Greenwich Housing Complex Likely Caused by Broken Christmas Tree Light

The fire broke out at approximately 9 a.m. when a natural Christmas tree caught fire inside an apartment at the complex. The fire is still under investigation by the Greenwich Fire Marshals office but the most likely ignition source is a broken Christmas tree light bulb According to polce, the residents of the apartment left the apartment for work leaving the lights illuminated on the tree.

http://patch.com/connecticut/orange/two-families-displaced-fire-greenwich-housing-complex-0?

No comments:

Greenwich Roundup's Total Pageviews

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich