Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

01/02/08 - The Town Assesor Joins The Greenwich Police Dpartment Dirty Tricks Squad, As Police Commissioner Peter Tesei Looks On And Does Nothing.

I was informed over my cell phone that my wives's store is getting a town tax audit, because the last Greenwich Time News Story about illegally appointed Police Captain Michael Pacewicz's refusal to conduct a fair open and honest investigation about police misconduct in Byram.

When I complained to Greenwich Town Assessor Ted Gwartney about this special audit, he said it was because of the Greenwich Time Article in yesterdays paper. When I asked if any other businesses listed in yesterday's paper were going to get a special audit he said, "I don't believe so."

When I asked him how he got the phone number that he called me on, at first he said from the phone book when he looked up the store's phone number. I then informed Mr. Gwartney that this was a cell phone that had never been associated with the store and would not be listed in any phone book.

Mr. Gwartney then explained it must have came from filings my wife had made in his office.

I then further, explained to Mr. Gwartney that I just got the cell phone, because I lost my cell phone just before Christmas. I had only given the phone number to the Greenwich Police Department and to Mr. Tessi's office when I repeatedly left messages seeking an appointment.

So I started asking Mr. Gwartney if he got the number from the Police Department or Mr. Tessi's office?

Mr. Gwartney then said he was unsure how his office got the number, but would find out for me.

I then called and complained to Mr. Tessi's secretary Paula who swore that the number had not came from Police Commissioner Peter Tessi's office.

Later, when I spoke to Mr. Gwartney again he said we got the number from the Greenwich Roundup Blog. So I then said,"So my wive is getting a special audit, because of what is written in Greenwich Roundup?'

Mr. Gwartney responded by saying, "I would not characterize it that way."

When I asked just how would he characterize it. Mr. Gwartney hung the phone up on me.

Just how many people are going to get caught up in illegally appointed Police Captain Michael Pacwicz's amateurish attempt to cover up police misconduct and civil rights violations.

Will the Fire Department or the Building Department be used improperly next?

When is Police Commissioner Peter Tesei goim to show some leadership and guarantee that my family and I get our Due Process Rights

1 comment:

The Grinder said...

You are SUCH a lunatic. Your brand new secret cell phone number ... you know, the one you claim to have only ever given out to the Greenwich Police Department and the First Selectman's Office ... was publicly posted on your own blog on 01/01/08. So, I guess it's not really so secret, huh? Do you even think about what you're writing?

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich