Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, October 24, 2011

10/24/11 Greenwich Resident Linda McMahon's Fox and Friends Interview

Dear Friend,
This morning I was on Fox & Friends to discuss my Op-Ed about what's at stake for the country and Connecticut if the Super Committee cannot agree on a plan to cut spending. Please click play below to watch my interview.

Yesterday I published an Op-Ed called "Super Committee Consequences: Our Nation's Security and 40,000 Connecticut Jobs." I hope you take a moment to read it on CTNewsJunkie.com.

It is clear to me that Washington is broken, and we cannot expect different results if we keep electing professional politicians. If you agree, then take action today to support my proven record of job creation by signing up to volunteer, liking our Facebook page, and following @Linda_McMahon on Twitter.

Sincerely,

Linda

P.S. I am continuing this week to tour the state and celebrate the over 100,000 Connecticut women in business. Follow us as we visit businesses throughout the state at JobCreatorsforLinda.com.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich