Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, August 22, 2008

08/22/08 Thank God Mr. Clark Does Not Read This Blog Which Is Pounded Out By A One Eyed Guy Who Hunts And Pecks On The Keyboard With One Finger


The Yellowwich Time Can't Speak English

by Bill Clark

Today's headline in the local rag, AKA Yellowwich Time, shows us all just how pathetic they really are:

Cops relish in Golder verdict

So there you have it, dear reader: the illiteratest dumbest waste of newsprint on the planet at its shining worst. Why the Hearst Corporation doesn't just fire the cretinous staff and close the rag down is one of the world's great unsolved mysteries.

Hey Bill is "illiteratest" even a word???

Bill please do not come to Greenwich Roundup and show the world that am not a man of letters that I pretend to be. Everyone in Greenwich already knows that I lack the most basic skills of language and literature.


Because I do an excellent job of demonstrating my inability to use reading, writing, and computational skills efficiently and correctly in virtually every blog posting.


"I may not rite wright, but I know what I am talking about"


To be quite truthful, I am not a very smart man at all, because I warned everyone that you....


"...Don't Mess Around With Bill"

And the first chance I get I foolishly try and match wits with the almost amazing and semi-incredible "Scribe Of Greenwich"

But I just could not pass up pointing out a spelling error in a post about poor grammar.

Well Anyway, Here is more from the literatest man at the Greenwich Library.....


Maybe if I put a big :) at the end of this post Bill Clark Will Not Come Here And Shred My Blog To Pieces.

Update: I Am So Stupid


I Went And "Messed Around With Bill" When I could Have Pointed Out How The Greenwich Time Is The Laughing Stock Of Greenwich By Linking To This Other Greenwich Blogger's Post....

Copy Editor! The Greenwich Time, fresh from laying off half of it's editorial staff announced to day that Cops Relish In Golder Verdict

More From For What It's Worth postings for Friday:


PLEASE SEE:

08/22/08 Greenwich Time News Links For Friday


  • Why didn't
    Martin "I Am The King Of Incomplete Crime Reporting" Cassidy ask Cornell Abruzzini about the shoe print at the cellar door that was never linked to shoes that Golder wore or the partial finger print that could not be linked to the Dinnertime Bandit.
==============================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich