Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, August 27, 2010

08/27/10 Linda McMahon: Our stories

Linda McMahon For Senate

Greenwich Roundup –

Over the last year, I've met thousands of people as our campaign has crisscrossed our great state for the more than 700 events that I've attended. One of the things I will never forget about my travels are the stories I've heard along the way.

Each person I've met has their own story about why they support our campaign to bring real change to Washington.

Our campaign is launching a new TV ad that features my longtime friend Judy Moorberg, and her story about why she supports our campaign. I wanted to give you a sneak preview before it hits the airwaves.

Watch our new ad: Judy

After you watch the ad, please share our new ad on Facebook and forward this email to your friends so they can watch it too.

All the best,
Linda
Linda McMahon

P.S. In the coming weeks, our campaign will be providing opportunities for you to share your own story about why you support our campaign to put an end to politics as usual in Washington. I hope you'll share your story with us.

Website | Volunteer

Linda McMahon on Facebook Linda McMahon on Twitter Linda McMahon on FlickrLinda McMahon on YouTube

Linda McMahon for Senate 2010


973 Farmington Avenue | West Hartford, CT | 06107
Telephone: 860-244-2010

===========================================
Pleasesend your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich