Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, August 9, 2010

08/09/10 Guest Post for Greenwich Roundup?

Dear Greenwich Roundup,

A community blog is a very clever concept, especially when it features amusing anecdotes such as those presented in the article "Government Buildings In Greenwich Must Need Some Heavy Duty Cleaning."

My name is Emily, the editor at My Dog Ate My Blog. We have been blogging about politics, education, and technology for a few months now and we think it is about time to start reaching out to other passionate people.

I would love to have one of our bloggers write a guest post for Greenwich Roundup. If you have any topic or style guidelines for guest posts, send them my way. We want to make sure that all edits are made by us but we are more than happy to incorporate your feedback into our post.

I am looking forward to talking with you more.

Emily Goll
Editor -
My Dog Ate My Blog
emily@sreducationgroup.org
Follow us
@DogAteBlog

Comment:

Dear Emily,

Our Current guidelines are that if you write in

and if it is not too long and about Greenwich,

then we will publish it.

==============================

Please send your comment, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich