Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, September 5, 2009

09/05/09 Guest post for Greenwich Roundup

Hi,

My name is Adrienne Sara Carlson and I maintain a blog at
http://nursepractitionerschools.org/. I noticed that you recently had a guest post on your site and was wondering if you'd be open to me submitting an article for your consideration to be published as well.

Basically what I'm proposing is that you provide me with any specifications you have for an article, I'd write the article, and in exchange at the top or bottom of the article you list my name as the author with a link to my homepage. You'd be getting a quality article written according to whatever specifications (within reason) that you detail, and I'd be getting the opportunity to present my writing and site to a new audience. Depending on the specifications, it would probably take me anywhere from 3-7 days to send you a draft of the article, which you could then review and consider publishing. How does that sound?


Thanks,
Adrienne Sara Carlson

COMMENT:

Dear Adrienne,

Please write anything you would like about Greenwich.

We would be happy to publish it with your information.

Yesterday, Greenwich Roundup had 2,031 unique visitors.

The day before we had 2,265 unique visitors.

Hopefully, this will help give you the exposure that you desire.

==================================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich