Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, September 5, 2009

09/05/09 A Different Report About The Wilbur Peck Courthouse Mayheim Incident

ORDER IN THE COURT:

Wilbur Peck Courthouse Mayheim.

I am the cause of the courthouse mayheim, because they didn't drop my cousins Steven’s bail.

DEBRA FRIEDMAN LIED.

Chris did not cause a disturbance do to his brothers bail.

Anything concerning Daniel was excepted with no confusion in the court house.

I bottled up all the hurt I felt when my family and their friends were harrassed by the cops throughout the years, when Dan, Steven and Joe got arrested for no reason at the so-called riot(I was there).

I blew up in the courtroom by standing up and cursing while crying, and mumbling out how some Greenwich Police are liars and prejudice as I walked out the courtroom door, I pushed the door open, not catching it, it swung and hit the wall way to loud, I said to myself, "gosh, I hope I didn't break the damn glass!

I went into the hall crying like a baby.

I guess that is when everyone like my brother and other family/friends came out after they saw the court officers run like a bat out of hell after me(because that's how court officers run).

Chris who experienced much police misconduct toward himself, came out to protect me, which is the same thing I would of done for him if the situation were turned around, fact is some cops can't be trusted.

It's my fault and I feel bad.

Chris didn't hit anyone at the courthouse, and neither did Miles.

They let me go but not them.

You have to understand that I am a criminal justice major who use to go to the courthouse for fun just to see the outcome of cases to learn from them, quiet as a mouse, in no way did we all go there to disrespect the court house.

Period.

==================================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich