Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, March 6, 2009

03/06/09 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: More On Ben Malloy

MEMBERS OF THE LOCAL MEDIA -POLITICAL COMPLEX ARE GLORIFIED-SCUM!

GRUp,

I'd like to address the "reader submitted comments" about Dan Malloy yesterday.

As a resident of Stamford for more than 40 years, I have seen very little negative press on any of our, so called, "local politicians." I don't know how long Mr. Pisani was in charge, but I'll bet he made sure that the Malloy kid's names never made it into the police blotter. I've never seen the son's name in the newspaper, but I know he's been arrested and booted out of the Stamford Public School System.

I vaguely recall the incident of one of Dan Malloy's son being linked to a racially motivated crime, though I know this because I heard it on a local radio station. The story said the Mayor's son, with some friends, was "being investigated." Apparently, phone calls were made from a cell phone to a classmate at Stamford High School. The classmate was a female African American honors student, who was afraid to go to school because she was getting threatening phone calls calling her "the N word" and saying she was going to get killed. I remember the girl missed almost three months of school because of this.

I find this type of behavior sickening.

I think the Dan Mallo's and Joe Pisani's of the world are scum bags. Whether it is climbing the political ladder, or reporting one-sided, news, scum is scum.

THE HEADLINES:

Son Continues Campaign To Keep Dad From Being Governor

Mayors Son Arrested In Attempted Robbery

THE QUOTES:

"We worked on this a little faster than normal. There was a lot of fear in the community with three armed men running around doing home invasions." said Darien Lt. Ronald Bussell .....


Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com or click on the comments link at the end of this post.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich