Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/7/09 We have found a new Greenwich blogger !!!!!!




by Nick" Sly" Fox
I'm an Up-And-Coming Broadcasting student from Greenwich, CT. I currently do the Greenwich High School Sports on WGCH 1490am or www.WGCH.com. I currently go to the CT School of Broadcasting, and my future goal is to get a job @ ESPN! I will talk anything from Local High Sports which I do now to the majors. I am a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles and New York Yankees Fan!...



Today, the New York Yankees added another Free Agent Mark Teixeira to pinstripes today. He's wearing Number 25; who was Jason Giambi's. He wanted number 23, but obviously that's taken by Yankees Hall-of-Famer Don Mattingly. Mattingly was Mark's idol growing up, and mimicked his game after his. It was a great picture to see Mark put on the pinstripes and be welcomed into the Yankees family.


We will be adding Nick "The Sly" Fox to the Greenwich Roundup Blog Roll and also to the Raw Greenwich Blog Feed.

================================================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich