Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: No real press


OLD GREENWICH RESIDENT SAVES

FIVE BUCKS A WEEK


Round Up

Our newspapers serve very little of Greenwich, and it keeps serving less. I agree all 3 papers will combine and they will still follow the news of other towns. They are so lacking in local subject matter, it almost seems they do it on purpose.

Merideth Blake and Debra Friedman have no business covering the news in my town.... and they don't. They either cover nothing or they cover insignificant stories. Or, they get it all wrong and probably blame PMS. Gee, that's a new one ladies...

I will take my news straight up. Right here. I save about $5 a week, and I go to work INFORMED. And for me, that's pretty impressive around the water cooler...

J.A. Collins
Old Greenwich

Please send your coments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich