Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: An apology


To the Editor:

Please post this apology to Mrs. Sullivan regarding my recent post.

I obviously missed (or didn't realize) she was writing as a person with first hand knowlege of the term "handicapped".


I have no excuse for criticizing her informative and sincere letter.

This issue in Greenwich is so unnecessary and so beyond what should be going on in 2008....I cannot help but wonder why people with so much, just can't be thankful for what they have. But they are not thankful. They are either indifferent to others, or blatently mean, ALL TO PROVE A USELESS POINT.

I know this discriminatory behavior from another view. I can't get into it, but I understand the hurt involved.

I guess I can't read comprehensively, though. And I reacted too quickly. So, again, I'm sorry I didn't understand Ms. Sullivan's letter.

ME
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich