Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, October 30, 2008

10/30/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Welcome Aboard Ziggy


To the Illusionary Iggy the Intellect:

I find your stories bordering on bizzare, but very original. I was hoping you could enlighten me on where you get your ideas from. Do they simply morph into your solar-psyche, or do you engage in occasional recreational hallusagens?

I have found the likes of Van Gogh, Beetoven, John Updike, William Shakespere, and many more genius-types, very drug friendly. In fact, I believe some were inspired by the potent intensity of uncut morphine, heroin, and cocaine. Though I'm not a drug user anymore, there are many times a day I wish I could blast off, in a state of oblivion, to find Asteroid B-612. Shazzam!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Up, up, I would travel, in search for "that which is essential..." You know what I'm talking about Zig?

I hope so, no one else ever does!!

LP

Please See:



Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich