Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, August 22, 2008

08/22/08 Should We Take The Bait?


Dario Taus Writes....

hello my name is dario taus I"m from Argantina and I would like to tell you something very important about a greenwich resident his name is omar vitte he owns a limousine company in greenwich, if you are interest in this information please mail me dariotaus@hotmail.com thank you very much for your attention.

Sorry Dario I Am Starting To Feel Like A Greenwich Time Reporter

I Am Just Too Lazy To Follow Up On This.....


Please see:

08/21/08 Is Greenwich Time a real newspaper? CROCKEFELLAH on NBC Today Show

===============================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich