Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, July 17, 2008

07/17/08 The rod was sharpened by a machine on the end and it hadn’t gotten there by accident. Nor were the other 38 “spikes”, 2-3 ft. long


"Sharpened steel spikes, hidden in pits and water, have begun turning up in parks and lakes on two continents."

Why is someone putting sharp spikes in park ponds?


Boing Boing

This reminds me of something that happened to me about 10 years ago on a train from Greenwich, CT to NYC. When I sat down in my seat, I felt a sharp sting in my butt. I inspected the plastic upholstery and discovered several small slits had been cut into it. Each slit was hiding an X-Acto knife blade pointing upward....

=================================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich