Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, April 16, 2009

04/16/09 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Please keep up the good works

My Dear.

I want to take this opportunity to commend you on the work that you all have done and continue to do, being the voice for those of us who are voiceless.

From the time I first received a link to the Round Up, I have appreciated the knowledge and understanding you all offer. I especially like the way you cover individual cases and the activities of groups/organizations, families and friends. I’ve found courage, inspiration and hope on the website. And just saying "thank you" does not adequately convey my gratitude.

Once again, I would like to reiterate my appreciation for the hard work you all are doing on behalf of those of us ignored in town. Keep the good works in effect, because you all are definitely making a difference.

Thanks and good luck in all your endeavour's.

Yours Affectionately,
Mrs. Emily Jackman


=======================================================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com or click on the comments link at the end of this post.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich