Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, October 21, 2011

10/21/11 Hi everyone, I am George Finn and I am running...

Hi everyone, I am George Finn and I am running...
George R. Finn 9:02am Oct 21
Hi everyone, I am George Finn and I am running for RTM in our District. I've lives here all of my life. If you're voting in the November election, please vote for me. Should I be elected to the position, I want to represent our district to the best of my capabilities. Let me know of certain things in our district that you believe are a concern or need improvement and I will do whatever I can to follow through with it. Let your voice be heard! You may contact me at anytime either via facebook or you can give me a call at (203) 681-2466. Thank you fellow district niners!

View Post on Facebook

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich