Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/02/10 Greenwich Resident Richard Blumenthal Talks About: "Your Vote Today"


Blumenthal for Connecticut
Vote. Find Your Polling Place.

Dear Friend,

Today is Election Day. And the only poll that matters is the one that comes out tonight, when polls close at 8pm.

Please visit our voting center to find your polling location, request a ride to the polls, and answer your questions about voting today.

Thank you for standing with me during this race. My opponent has used her $50 million attack machine to try and tear down my record -- but you know me.

You know that I have fought for you against the special interests. Working to fight big tobacco when they marketed to our children, protecting Long Island Sound, and fighting to keep jobs here in Connecticut - that is my track record.

If you send me to Washington, you can count on me to keep fighting for the people of Connecticut.

Your vote today is absolutely critical. Please visit our voting center to find your polling location.

Again, thank you for standing with me on the campaign trail. Whether it's using Facebook or Twitter to promote our campaign, making a gift to keep our ads on the air, or joining me on the campaign trail to share your stories - your contributions have meant so much to me.

I would be honored to have your vote today. Please visit our voting center.

Sincerely,



Dick Blumenthal

p.s. If you've already voted, you can still help the campaign today. Please visit one of our offices to help us turn out the vote.

Contribute



Facebook Twitter

http://RichardBlumenthal.com

Blumenthal for Senate
777 Summer St. Stamford, CT 06901

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich