Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

08/17/10 BREAKING CT NEWS: Fox CT Reporters Assaulted Outside Court

"I make my living off the Evening News
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundryKick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around ....
Play song from iLike.com
Fox CT Reporters Assaulted Outside Court


Two Fox CT journalists say they were assaulted outside court by Sean Quail, who had been charged in connection with buying stolen beer from gunman Omar Thornton.

The assault was caught on video.

Read more at Courant.com

=====================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich