Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, August 6, 2010

08/06/10 Dan Malloy's Final Ad


DAN MALLOY FOR GOVERNOR
Greenwich,

Like this campaign on Facebook

I’m so proud of the work that you’ve done. As we enter the final days of the campaign, I wanted to say thanks and to invite you to be the first to see the final ad of our campaign.

I hope that you’ll view our final ad of the campaign here:
It was Dan’s middle class values and experience that led me to become his partner in this election. He’s a straight shooter who believes that good government should work for the people of Connecticut, and that good government can make our lives better. Dan helped create thousands of new jobs and lower crime. He faced many of the same challenges in Stamford that our state faces now, and helped turn that city around.
I share Dan’s values – I love this state, and I want us to help make Connecticut great again for our children and our grandchildren. It’s no easy task: our next Governor and Lt. Governor must be ready to lead from day one, and I know that Dan and I are up for the task. Whether it’s keeping down property taxes, lowering electric rates, or fighting for our seniors, we’re up for the challenges ahead.
I hope that you’ll take a moment to view our final ad, and that you’ll join us on the campaign trail during these final days.
Sincerely,
Nancy Wyman
PS - Values and experience – that’s what this race is all about. Click here to view our final ad of the campaign and I hope that you’ll join us on the campaign trail. Can you help one time before election day and just our election day team?


Dan Malloy and Nancy Wyman are the Democratic Party endorsed candidates for Governor and Lt. Governor for the 2010 Election.



Contact Us:
Dan Malloy for Connecticut
PO Box 110073
Stamford, CT 06911


No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich