Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

07/21/10 Wall Street Reform Signed

Dear Friends,


I just came back from watching the President sign Wall Street Reform
into law. This is a huge step forward and one I am proud to have played a role in

realizing. The new law strikes a good balance between
making sure our financial sector does what is so critical to our
economy while moving it away from the disastrous irresponsibility
and incompetence in so many corners.

I published an op-ed in some of our local papers this past weekend
explaining the reform. This email doesn't provide the space to fully
articulate why these reforms are important, so I hope you'll click
here to read my op-ed
.

Today's action is an important step forward for the American taxpayers, consumers, and investors. After reading my op-ed, I hope you'll let me know what you think.


Thanks,

Jim Himes

==============================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich