Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, May 14, 2010

05/14/10 Greenwich High School Elections Go High Tech: Alexa Levy for sophomore president

Alexa Levy for sophomore president

With your help, WE will be the survivors of 2012!
Information
Category:
Student Groups - Student Government
Description:
Best choice

Hey, everyone! I'm Alexa Levy and I am running for sophomore president in the upcoming elections on May 26th, 2010. I would love it for you guys to vote for me, cuz I know I would make an awesome president for the Class of 2013! After all, we are the survivors of 2012! Have a great day :)
Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Admins

Officers

Alexa Levy (Greenwich High School)
admin

===========================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich