Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, April 22, 2010

04/22/10 Ball Busting Greenwich Real Estate Blogger Is Ordered To Take An Ethics Course And Then Told To Take Down His Blog Post About It

First Greenwich Realtors Got Chris Fountain Fired At The Greenwich Post, Now They Are Making Him Take Down His Blog Posts

This is what passes for professionalism in Greenwich « For What It's Worth

By Christopher Fountain

From an actual email received today from that agent I mentioned earlier, confirming all my suspicions. I have been ordered to take a 3- hour ethics course because I
...

UPDATE:


I don’t know what that seller’s agent is thinking, but as a homeowner in the Calhoun Association, I’d like to see those deals done. The houses are old and tired and the owners aren’t paying their Association dues–a real headache for us. The sooner they get sold and torn down the better. Sure, we’ll all take a hit on our theoretical, on-paper “property value” for a while, but the new houses that are built in their place will ultimately make up for it. We’re only delaying the inevitable, at least in these two cases that I know of–so let’s take our medicine and move forward.

Just in case you’ve ever wondered at the quality of representation you are receiving from Greenwich Realtors.

"My major concern is the effect you, and others like you, are having on our real estate market. Can you imagine the impact an $850K sale for a four bedroom colonial on one plus acres in Calhoun Association would have on the market? It would be one thing if that was all the property could command, and quite another to effectuate the sale using “slick”, in my opinion unethical, maneuvers. There are a lot of people in this town that don’t care what they have to do to make a buck, and you are obviously one of them, but I will not participate! I would ask now that we both just drop this whole thing."

==========================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich