Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, April 1, 2010

04/01/10 Greenwich Reader Comments: One of you posting


Dear Sir or Madam:

One of your posting on your blog involving a very embarrassing ordeal recently cost me a great deal of humiliation and not to mention career loss. I was arrested in 2008 for allegedly speeding and driving while intoxicated. All charges have since been dropped and even the arrest date is wrong on your link. Please is there anyway you can take this post off your website? Greenwich is such a small town as it is. The fact that you are blowing up people's personal lives is very harmful and I am not sure you understand what a great deal of loss and emotional distress it causes me.

Annea


COMMENT:

Dear Annea,

I realize that people sometimes make mistakes, and I hope this was a one time incident for you.

But you must realize that what you did was very very dangerous and could have caused a lot of pain if you had hit someone.

Years ago a drunk driver crashed into a car my wife was driving.

She was taking a young man named Moses home after working in my cleaning business.

Our vehicle was totaled, but fortunately Moses and my wife survived.

At that time I was a very secular person, but that night I thanked God that the mother of my children was spared.
Even as I write this, the memory causes my eyes to tear up.

If there is something in this post or in the other post that you wish to correct or expand on you may post those comments.

I wish you well and I hope you will understand that this is a sensitive issue with me.

==================================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich