Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/10/09 SOCIAL NETWORKING IN GREENWICH: Allyson Riviews Local Resturants In Greenwich At Yelp

Here Is Her Latest Review:

Allyson R.'s Review of Subway - Greenwich (2/5) on Yelp:

****SUBWAY, if you are going to close an hour earlier than the sign on your door says, CHANGE THE SIGN!!!!!******

I was going to the subway at the top of the ave for nearly 6 months, everyday, to pick up a sub sandwich for a friend. BUT, then after about 6 months, instead of closing at 9pm, like their sign indicates, they were closing at 6 or 7pm.

It's crazy. So then, I was thinking, okay I will just go to the bottom of the ave.

But then, they started closing early too. There were numerous occasions when I got to subway around 8:30pm (the store closes at 10pm, according to the sign, and an hour later than the subway at the top), and the door was locked!! AND, the employee would be inside, cleaning up, not even caring that there were customers outside.

I knocked on the door a few times, and once he let me in, told me he could make a sub, but only with a few different ingredients as he had already cleaned up everything else. Hmmmm....

The other times, he didn't even let me in.

When this subway is open, it is usually good. IT is pretty big, so there is room to sit comfortably, and the subs are usually prepared nicely.

Just stay open...geeeez!

1 hour ago

Jonathan J. Agrees That The Subway At The Bottom Og Greenwich Avenue Is Better Than The Subway At The Top Of The Avenue......

This review is for the subway at the bottom of the ave. It's better than the subway at the top of the ave. Probably the best Subway I've been to. Service is great and friendly, bread is fresh, and the place is roomy. You can actually sit down here.

Here Are The Rest Of Allyson's Reviews:

Allyson R.'s Review of Two Door Restaurant - Greenwich (5/5) on Yelp: Love this bar! This is a gem of a place in Greenwich. It's not on Greenwich Ave, which is nice, and it's in the middle of the little village of Byram. The guy who bartends is awesome and he will…

Allyson R.'s Review of Luca's Steak House Inc - Greenwich (4/5) on Yelp: Luca's is good if you are in the mood for steak or pasta. I ordered the entree of Penne ala Vodka and it was a HUGE portion, accompanied by bread and salad. Yum! The sauce was good, and not pre-made,…

Allyson R.'s Review of Tengda - Greenwich (4/5) on Yelp: Okay, I have been here several times since my initial review and I have to say that my opinion has definitely changed. I think the first time I just messed up by ordering the wrong dish. Since then…

Allyson R.'s Review of Wendys Old Fashion Hamburgers - Greenwich (4/5) on Yelp: I'm not a big fan of fast food, but I do like the occasional Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's. This location in Greenwich is clean, and quick to make the food and get it out. The people working…

Allyson R.'s Review of Asiana Cafe - Greenwich (4/5) on Yelp: When I lived in Greenwich my bf and I would eat at Asiana all the time. There food is really tasty and they have a lot of options (including vegetarian). We always start off with the veggie…

Allyson R.'s Review of Thai Basil - Greenwich (4/5) on Yelp: This Thai food is really good, and there aren't that many Thai options in Greenwich. It is right across from the train station, which makes it convenient if coming to or going from Greenwich. The…

Allyson R.'s Review of Greenwich Lobster House - Greenwich (3/5) on Yelp: I have only been here once, but I would definitely try it again. I ordered a seafood spicy linguine and it was really good. I also ordered the lobster bisque and that was tasty, and a huge portion.…

Allyson R.'s Review of Centro At the Mill - Greenwich (3/5) on Yelp: I have only ever been here when it has been cold, which is slightly disappointing because I would love to sit on their patio, which faces a cool waterfall and mill! The food here is good and the…

Allyson R.'s Review of Pizza Factory - Greenwich (3/5) on Yelp: It's not super special at Pizza Factory. There are usually a lot of teenagers hanging around this place and on Greenwich ave. which is slightly annoying. The food is decent, pizza is okay, sandwiches…

Allyson R.'s Review of Panda Pavilion - Greenwich (1/5) on Yelp: I ordered the Sweet and Sour chicken and it was inedible. TERRIBLE!! How can you mess up sweet and sour chicken?!?! Come on! The service was terribly slow and although me and my friend were just…

Allyson R.'s Review of Putnam Restaurant - Greenwich (1/5) on Yelp: I went here for brunch one day and was highly disappointed. I ordered a spinach and feta omelet (one of my favs) and it was terrible. The spinach was the frozen kind from the box, and it was still…

Allyson R.'s Review of Pizza Hut - Greenwich on Yelp: ****This location is closed****

=================================
Please send your comments, news tips, press releases and resturant reviews to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allyson - you are right - the Two Door is an amazing neighborhood place, however, it is NOT in Byram - it is in CHICKAHOMINY

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich