Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, July 18, 2009

07/18/09 Greetings from Cos Cob

07/08/09

Hello,

A while ago, for some unfathomable reason, you started listing the current post from one of my blogs on your blog. I appreciate it and have gotten maybe a dozen or so visitors. I think my new one's much better, though.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is...

I was wondering, you see, as I've noticed that there are two listings in the sidebar for Greenwich-based web designers, as to exactly how one might get listed there, as, well, that's what I do.

Although it's never happened, just 4 website gigs a month will keep me from living in a world where I get at least two overdrafts a week and 20+ phone calls a day...

Thanks,

Iggy Makarevich

--
Iggy Makarevich "writer, photographer, artist, voice actor, Fortean savant"
IFM Productions LLC "web design, video/audio editing/post production"

203.253.8391 - cell 203.661.9326 - studio

Managing Director, IFM Productions LLC, ifmproductions.com
digital art t-shirts and various hip gifts at www.zazzle.com/iggymak*

Comment:
Dear Iggy,
Sorry for the delay in reponding to you.
Your business is now listed at Greenwich Roundup.
sincerely,
Greenwich Roundup

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich