Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, July 18, 2009

07/18/09 Naked Man Walking in Greenwich

07/07/09

As I was getting onto exit 3 I-95 north yesterday morning there was a middle age man walking around totally naked. I called police who had already "knew" but I was checking to see if it made the news anywhere and I did not find it. As I know this isn't life interrupting news I was grossed out and thankfully saw before my children and was able to warn them to cover their eyes. I guess I'm just curious if it was a "prank" or someone seriously ill and if so how did he get that far without being caught... meaning there aren't really any houses nearby.

Mrs. Lewis

Comment:
Dear Mrs. Lewis
Sorry for the delay in posting your information.
I just saw your message today.
You message got caught in my spam filter.
I will start ckecking the spam filter more often.
sincerely,
Greenwich Roundup

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich