Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, May 11, 2009

05/11/09 Reader Submitted Comments: Permissions

Dear Greenwich Roundup,

I was hoping to please ask permission to use photo's of an ATM scam that was posted on your link for the following article.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 03/28/09 Greenwich ATM Thieves Caught In Norwalk

I am writing a book on fraud and these will be used as a not as to how pinhole camera's are mounted etc.
I look forward to your reply.
Many thanks,
Chris Taylor
QLD Australia
Comments:
Dear Chris,
I have no problem if you use the photos.
These are not my photos.
They are web finds that I should have credited better.
I am not sure of the website they are from.
However, It would not be hard for you to recreate and update the photos
with smaller and more modern wireless cameras.
sincerely,
Greenwich Roundup
==============================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich