Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03/25/09 Please Be My Friend At Facebook

facebook
Narsing Brahanpure" src="http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v227/596/5/s566811346_3755.jpg" name="Narsing Brahanpure">
Narsing Brahanpure has:
91 friends
0 photos
0 notes
14 wall posts
0 groups

Facebook


Hi Greenwichroundup,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Narsing

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=566811346&k=46DU4XWXSXXM5CACTJ25SV&r

See who else has invited you to Facebook:
Chris AbrahamChris Abraham
3580 friends
96 photos

Dear Narsing,

Thank you for your kind offer.

Greenwich Roundup is just not a social networking kind of guy.

However, I did just join the social networking site at Harvest Time Church here in Greenwich.

Recently, I almost joined the Fresh Air Fund social networking group, when I was invited, but I backed out at the last minute.

The site is called HT Together.

I also was forced to join Multiply, when this social networking site bought MSN Groups. I was the founder of MSN's largest and most active news group for stamp collectors.

The Group was called,"All Nations Stamp Club.

The transferee went poorly and I lost about 1,500 members. The members that did transferred are totally lost on the social networking platform and are not that active now.

My assistant club managers are now helping me rebuild the club at Yahoo Groups.

Many webmasters have told me that joining social network groups wold attract new readers to Greenwich Roundup.

The reason that I have not joined social networking groups is I am afraid that I will get messages like.

"What's Up..... I just made a bowl of chili."

Maybe later I will get involved with these groups later on.

sincerely,

Greenwich Roundup

=========================================================

Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich