Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, December 4, 2008

12/04/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Dan the man rhymes


Greenwich Roundup,

How can you doubt MAYOR DAN MALLOY reading poetry in Greenwich? This is something so bizzare, no one would make it up.

I think Ms. Susie Costaregni dished that out somewhere.....though backtracking through heaps of garbage....I can't seem to find it.

But yes, it is true. MY JOE appears to be bending over for Dan Malloy.....it's like they found a new IDOL to worship.

Now, I was forced to look at John Ferris Robben's NEWS WITH NO WORDS....or is it " Photography 101" or is it "HEY DO I HAVE AN EYE FOR PICTURES OR WHAT??" I was forced to look at some of the same old formor columists patting themselves on the back for good deeds....knowing all the right people....and being at the right place at the same time.

You owe me. I NEED TO KNOW THE SAUSAGE MTYSTERY!!!!!!! Was that you making sausage, Brian????? Your muscular arm???Did you save me any?

Does Dan Malloy like sausage?

Gosh.......Look what this blog has done to me !!!!!!!

On the Bell Tower


COMMENTS:


TO ANSWERER THE YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE

SO-CALLED SAUSAGE MYSTERY!!!!!!!


Was that you making sausage, Brian?????


No it was Greenwich Post Editor Kristen Zimmer.


Your muscular arm???


No once again that was editor Zimmer popping out press releases after press release after press release.


Did you save me any?


Don't worry Ms. Zimmer publishes tons of press releases every day.


As far as Dan Malloy coming to Greenwich or planning to come to Greenwich I can't seem to find anything.


I tried to find out Dan Malloy's trip to come to Greenwich and read poetry, but I could not find any reference to it. It seems that no one is covering the Governor Wanna Be's Frequent Trips Into Greenwich To Gain Support And Exposure.


I did several Google searches and came up with nothing.


I went and took a quick look at Our Greenwich and somehow over looked it.


Which Ex-Greenwich Time reporter wrote about Dan Malloy coming to Greenwich?


Please send me a link to the story, because Ex-Greenwich Time Editor Joe Pisani's hot new blog called our Greenwich has a very low traffic and search engine page rank.


I would have looked around Our Greenwich more Yesterday, but I was very tired and busy. I was at the District 4 Byram RTM Meeting and had to work the night before.


I met a lady who had a great deal of information about some things going on in Greenwich for a long breakfast in Greenwich.


Then I had to give a demolition contractor access to a site in White Plains and get a roofing crew on top of a block of stores.


After that I had to get a squirt out of another place before finally getting to come home just after it started raining and slept like a bear.


I have an inbox loaded with emails to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com and will try to get to them later today or tnight. answer

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich