Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, August 4, 2008

08/04/08 Take a look at this eagle's nest at tod's point

An eagle has made its nest at Tod's Point - appropriately, it is right on top of the eagle statue! My mom and I drove down to the beach to try to get some pictures, but the eagle was nowhere in sight. I did get a couple good pictures of the nest, though, and hopefully the eagle will be back next time I go. It's a rare occurrence that one can say the nest is on top of the eagle:

Dear Greenwich Roundup,

A family friend told us that there's an eagle's nest on top of the eagle statue at Tod's Point! I went over with my camera to try to get pictures for you in case you were interested, and the nest was there but no eagle.

That's probably nowhere near interesting enough for your site.... but I put the pictures on my blog here if you want them:

http://blondeexcuse.pixxiestails.com/archives/2008/08/eagles_nest_at_tods_point.html

Lauren


Comment:

Oh Lauren,

How wrong you are. We are very interested in your art work.

Your photography is very entertaining and enjoyable.

A couple of neighbors got a kick out of your photo of these geese running for shelter from the storm.

Please keep pointing out the good and beautiful things around Greenwich.


==================================================
Please send your comments and photos to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich