Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

01/15/07 - My Neigbor Barbra Came By Tonight To Say She Was Worried About My Wife. I Told Her Things Were Much Better

My neighbor said,"It is a shame how the police still continue to bother you and your wife."

I told her today was much better. There had been no police cars following us for long periods or time or patrol cars stopping in front of or near the store for long periods of time.

I told her I had not had any trouble since last night.

I said that since I had called Sargent Lombardi last night, I had not seen a police car all day or night.

However, I told her that another neighbor said that the Byram Patrol Car had been posted all night down at the Fire Station, right in the heart of the Byram Business District.

Click Here To Go To The Greenwich Roundup Homepage

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich