Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

01/15/06 - More Greenwich Police Department Frat Boy Stunts On North Water Street



I Wanted To Put Up A Post About The RTM Meeting,


Unfortunately, I Have To Report On More Police Misconduct In Byram


After Midnight I once again had the Greenwich Police Department sending a patrol car to harrrass and intimidate me on North Water Street.


The car would stop by our place at 161 North Water Street and sit for a very long period of time. When I came up the patrol car would move up to about 189 North Water Street and sit for a long while in the middle of the road.


I would stand outside and watch the patrol car, which eventually would drive down to the stop sign and go on Byram Road towards the post road.


Then five maybe ten minutes later the patrol car would come again by 161 North Water Street and then when I came out would drive up to about three more houses and once again just sit in middle of the street.


This ignorant and unproductive police behaviour scares and upsets my wife to no end. So I took her somewhere else to sleep for the night.


Later, I called the Greenwich Police Department to ask who the Officer for Byram was for the 12 to 8 am shift and I got a dispatcher 11, who said he could not tell me.


I then spoke to a Sargent Lombardi and asked who the officer in Byram was for the 12 to 8 am shift.


He said there could be a couple of officers in that area and wanted to know why I wanted the names of the Officers. I told him all of the information above and he started playing dumb asking, "Is the car in the middle of the street now?" and once again told him we had left, because of the behaviour of the Byram officer.


I then informed Sargent Lombardi that most cell phones come with cameras that take pictures that get time stamped with information from the cell phone network.


Officer Lombardi then hung up the phone.


I called back once again spoke to Dispatcher 11, who once again gave me Sargent Lombardi, starts playing dumb again, and tells me he sent another police sargent out to 161 North Water, and he does not find me there or see a patrol car sitting in the street.


I once again tell Sargent Lombardi that I left, because this officer in the patrol car had greatly upset my wife and I would just like to know who were the two officers who were assigned to Byram.


I repeatedly had to ask who the Byram officer was and eventually Sargent Lombardi said the Byram Officer was Officer Smerrillo.


When I asked about the other officer that Sargent Lombardi said might also be in Byram he said,"I can't not recall who the officer is off the top of my head."


All this wasted Police resources to harrass a police critic.


It sort of proves my point that the Greenwich Police Department needs more accountability.


You would think that Chief Ridberg would have beter things for his high paid police officers to do.


Let's Face The Facts - Greenwich Is Litered With Dead Bodies


5 - 6 months ago - There was the dead body on Lake Avenue - Unsolved


19 - 20 months ago - There was the Kissel murder - Unsolved


The very old murder of the poor little boy in Pemberwick - Unsolved


Now we have another murder up on sterling road - Hopefully Will Be Solved


Man found shot dead in Greenwich
GREENWICH, Conn. - Police are investigating the apparent homicide of a man whose body was found on Sterling Road
Lohud.com: Westchester News - http://www.lohud.com





Please send any Greenwich Police Misconduct Reports To GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich