Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

01:09/08 - Peter Tesei Lied On WGCH When He Said He Would Meet Anybody About Anything




Two Weeks Ago First Selectman And Police Commissioner Peter Tesei went on his WGCH radio show and said he will meet with anyone about anything.



So I went to his office and left my name and said that I would like to meet with Mr.Tesei about Police Misconduct and the need for an independent civilian police complaint board.



Further, I wanted to meet with him about the poor police coverage in the Byram section of Town.



Mr. Tesei was going to get back to me. I got no call.



I went back to Mr.Tesei's office and Mr. Tesei's Secretary tells me the lost the note.



So again I ask for another appointment, and I am told that I Will be called.



So I go back to the office and I am told that Mr. Tesei will meet with me on anything except Police Misconduct and the need for an independent civilian police complaint board. Moreover, Mr. Tesei will not talk about poor police coverage in the Byram section of Town.



Well the media started asking Mr. Tesei why he would not meet with me about these issues and he started saying once again he would meet with me, but with a few conditions.



Still no meeting occurs.



I bumped in to Mr. Tesei at Greenwich Town Hall ans in front of Joan Caldwell he said he would meet with me about Police Misconduct and the need for an independent civilian police complaint board. Moreover, Mr. Tesei will not talk about poor police coverage in the Byram section of Town.



Mr. Tesei responded that he would be calling me in a day or two, but still there is no call for a meeting. In fact it was 15 days ago.



Why is Peter Tesei avoiding a meeting me about the Greenwich Police Department?



The way that Mr. Tesei is avoiding me you would think that he thinks that I want to talk about that relative short marriage to Doctor Conboys daughter and how he later sued them for alimony.



Listen Peter I Don't Want To Talk To You About Gold Digger's and Six Week Old Marriages That End In Divorce.



I just want to talk to you about the Greenwich Police Department and Byram.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich