Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, January 7, 2008

01/07/08 - When Will The Harrassment And Abuse End. Three Times I Had To Call 911 Three Times And Report The GPD Abuses To The GPD


Police Critic Once Again Threatened With Arrest As Greenwich Police Department Once Again Attempt Illegal Search Of His Wives Store.


A Greenwich Police Detective who refused to give his name came to my wives store with two Connecticut Sign Inspectors.


I told the Greenwich Police Detective that because I and others in Greenwich had a police misconduct complaints that were not investigated I am not going to let any Greenwich Police Officer in my wives store without a warrant.


Upon hearing this the Greenwich Police Detective said that if I did not open the door my wife and I would be arrested.


Once again, I told the Greenwich Police Detective, who would not give out his name, that I wanted him to leave if he did not have a court order that said I had to let him into my wives store.


I even explained to the two Connecticut Sign Inspectors that I probably would have let them into my wives store if they had came alone or if they were in charge and conducting the investigation instead of the Greenwich Police Detective that refused to give his name.


I told the Connecticut sign inspectors that the police department had been contacting my employer, my landlord, was trying to order a property tax audit of the store and had been trying to prevent me from taking the Greenwich Legislative Seat I had been elected to last November, because I had criticized them in a blog and filed a police misconduct complaint against them.


I further explained to the Connecticut Sign Inspectors, that the Greenwich Police Department withdrew a ticket about my sign when I called 911 for a police supervisor about my wives store beaning illegally searched by four police officers.


I then told the Connecticut Sign Inspectors that I would appreciate it if they could get a warrant for the search and to please make an appointment so that I could have a lawyer present. This way there would be no problems with the Greenwich Police Department.


I then politely asked the Connecticut Sign Inspectors to leave my wives store front.


This caused the Greenwich Police Detective, with no name, to once again demand that I open my wives store door or I would be arrested.


I told the Greenwich Police Detective with no name that he could kick down the glass door and arrest me, but I was calling 911 to call the police.


I called 911 and explained the problem and that I wanted the gentlemen to leave, but they would not leave. I then gave the 911 operator the license plates of the two cars that the no name Greenwich Police Detective and they came in.


The Two Connecticut Sign Inspectors and the Greenwich Police Detective with no name started to go to their cars as I was calling 911 and then started to pull away.


But the the cars parked again and the Greenwich Detective got out and once again demanded that I let him in the store or that I will be arrested. Once again I called 911 for help.


I went to the back of the store.


I was told to call the non emergency number and I did.


I repeated to the operator that I wanted them to get a warrant and that I wanted them to leave.


She told me that a police officer and a Greenwich Police Lt. Heavey.


A Police Officer came and started violently banging on the store door, demanding that I open the door. Once again I called 911 to complain the 911 operator with the Greenwich Police Officer banging on the door in the background.


The 911 operator told me the officer wanted me to open the door so that he could ask me whats wrong.


I told her I wanted the Connecticut Sign Inspectors and the Greenwich Detective that has no name to get a warrant and to let me get a lawyer if possible.


I repeatedly told the 911 operator that I wanted the Greenwich Police to leave my wives store. The Greenwich Police and the Connecticut Sign Investigators eventually left the store.


I then called the Governor's Office to complain about the Connecticut Sign Inspectors who would not leave the store. I told him all of the above. He took my information and recommended that I call the commission that the Connecticut Sign Inspectors work for.


I called the commission and spoke with an officer McQuade who took down all the information and said she would report everything to her boss a Mr. Zenga. She wanted to know the names of the two inspectors and I told her I would call the Greenwich Police Department and get their names.


I then asked to leave a message in Mr. Zenga's voicemail. I explained everything and left my number.


I then called the Greenwich Police Department and asked the names of the two Connecticut Sign Inspectors were. I was told to wait in front of my wives store and someone would come see me.


I waited for almost two hours and had to call the Police Department a couple of times, but I eventually got Lt. Heavey. I told Lt. Heavey all that had happened and asked for the names of the two Connecticut Sign Inspectors that would not leave my wives store.


I told Lt. Heavey I wanted to file misconduct complaints against all those involved, because it should not take three 911 calls and 1 police non-emergency call to get the to leave after I told them that I did not consent to a search of my wives store.


Lt. Heavey said that he or the other officer that had came down to eventually chase them away did not know the names of the Greenwich Detective or the Connecticut Sign Inspectors. However, Lt. Heavey assured me that If he found out their names he would come by and tell me.


Tomorrow, I will have to file three misconduct complaints for Greenwich Detective John Doe 1, Connecticut Inspector John Doe 2 and Connecticut Inspector John Doe 3.


I am also filling a Freedom Information Request for the 911 tapes, The Police Radio Tapes and the non-emergency Phone call tapes.


Unfortunately, It appears that I am going to have to file a lawsuit against the Town Of Greenwich, The Greenwich Police Department and other agencies involved in their retaliatory pattern of civil rights violations.


Tomorrow, I am also going to file a Freedom Of Information Request for all of the persons who have filed a police misconduct complaint against the Greenwich Police Department. Each case will have the details posted at Greenwich Roundup and I will try and contact misconduct victims about a class action lawsuit, because of the Greenwich Police Departments pattern of ignoring and not investigating misconduct claims.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich