Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, January 5, 2008

01/05/08 - Plese Pray For My Wife. She Is Very Sick.

My dear sweet wife has became very ill since the backrooms and other non-public areas of her store were searched a week ago, because I spoke out about the lack of police services in Byram.

My wife is a sweet delicate and private woman who has been made very nervous from the illegal police search and the Police Department's
reaction to my civilian complaint.

My wife is very genital and artistic she was from South Korea. She was born the year the war started and came to the United States 30 some years ago.

When she left Korea it was a police state ruled my a military Junta. There was a curfew at night and she had many artistic friends who spoke out against the government and were arrested for very long periods without ever seeing a judge. However, due to often times violent student and union uprisings things have greatly changed in South Korea. There is now an elected President and the citizens have more rights.

Some of my wives past memories of police abuses have allowed her to become very anxious and fearful since her store was illegally searched. Even though the Police did not take her name or ask for identification as she cowered in the corner of her store, she none the less has been traumatized by the experience.

She does not want to open her store unless I am there with her, because she has became very fearful that the police will return. She has gotten a prescription for something called Adavan.

Unfortunately, her blood pressure shot up to 219 over 144 and she had to go to the hospital out of hear that she might suffer a stroke. However, she now has new blood pressure medications and the blood pressure is now in the 140 to 160 range for the top number and the bottom number is near normal.

Because of her fears she was not eating too well and became a bit weak and caught a cold that turned into ammonia and whopping cough. The doctors in the Greenwich Hospital emergency room x rayed her chest and prescribed some very strong anti-biotics as well as, some cough syrup with codeine.

The Adavan already made her sleepy and the syrup with codeine made her even more sleepy.

Many of her customers and members of her Church (Harvest Time On King Street) have came by to see her and told her that they will be praying for her speedy recovery.

She has been sleeping a lot and is getting better.

However, even though I am not a very religious man, but right now I would like to ask you to please include my wife in your prayers.
My dear wife means all the world to me.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich