Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, April 3, 2015

Fire at pool causes minimal damage in backcountry

The scene of the aftermath of a fire at 44 Cutler Road in Greenwich, Conn., Friday afternoon, April 3, 2015. Deputy Fire Marshal Rob Natale said the fire started in the indoor pool area of the home and that it was quickly extinguished by Greenwich firefighters and that no one was injured.


No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich