Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, October 28, 2011

10/26/11 Greenwich Real Estate - NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH

A while ago I promised myself that I would never send out more than one email per month about Greenwich real estate. Holding to this promise I have decided to use my October email to announce the launch of my completely redesigned website, GreenwichCT.com. Just as I had done before on my old site, I will be blogging on a regular basis about what I see happening in the market. Don't hesitate to chime in if you have any questions, comments or areas you'd like me to talk about more. What I am excited about on this new site is all the features it offers to help you search through the Greenwich real estate market. Please feel free to play around, create your own account and take note of what interests you in the market.

Over the coming months, I plan to expand the pages on the site to include more detailed data on Greenwich. I have a feeling that this will be an ever-evolving venture, if I want to make sure the site is current and accurate. I have spent a significant amount of time and effort on this website, because I truly believe it is the direction in which we are all going and the best possible resource I can offer my clients to help them buy and/or sell their homes. There are a lot of neat websites out there (some that I use on a daily basis) that will be helpful for looking up real estate, but the problem is that most are set up on a macro level and don't have the capability to accurately provide a search and view of an individual local market. This is where I come in with GreenwichCT.com.

I built the site to include data and features that I think will best benefit my clients. If you see anything that you feel would be helpful in your search to buy, sell, or just research Greenwich real estate, please don't hesitate to speak up. I'm in the service industry and it's my job to make sure you are happy with - well - my service.

Sincerely,

Scott





Scott Elwell

Real Estate Agent - MBA - GreenwichCT.com
William Raveis Real Estate - Al Filippone Associates
45 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Mobile: 203.940.0444 : Email: scott@elwell.com

My 2011 Activity - Bio

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich