Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Greenwich Resident Richard Blumenthal: Giving Thanks


Blumenthal for Connecticut

Dear Friend,

Every holiday season, Cynthia, the kids, and I take time to reflect on the past year and give thanks.

This year, I am particularly grateful for the support and friendship that you showed me throughout my campaign for United States Senate. Thanks to you, my race was an election, not an auction, and I am looking forward to getting our economy working again, reforming our education system, and continuing my career-long commitment to the needs and interests of the people of Connecticut.

While my campaign was outspent seven-to-one, I've said repeatedly that I had something that money couldn't buy - I had you.

With our thanks, and best wishes for very Happy Holidays.


Dick Blumenthal



Facebook Twitter


No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich