Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/03/10 Thank you

reelect

Friends,

Last night we achieved an amazing victory - we stood proudly together to continue the progress and hard work that will create jobs for the American people, reinvigorate the new energy economy, and innovate our educational system to keep Connecticut moving forward.

I have one simple thing to say: thank you. I would not have won last night without the strong grassroots army of volunteers whose passion, time, and commitment inspire me every day. I will carry your energy and enthusiasm with me to Washington and fight for our district, and I will never forget your hard work.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to serve you these past two years, and it is with great pride that I look forward to continuing our good work together. I wish you all my best.

Thank you again,

Jim

==============================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich