Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

08/11/10 Tom Wins!

Tom Foley for Governor

Tom Wins!

Tonight we celebrate a victory together and it could not have been done without the dedication and hard work of supporters like you. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done as part of my campaign, and I look forward to having you as a key part of the team as we work toward Election Day in November.

While tonight may be a great victory and cause for celebration, tomorrow morning is the first day of the general election campaign. First thing in the morning, I'll be back out on the road fighting for the future of Connecticut. I look forward to seeing you there.

Once again, I cannot thank you enough for your dedication and support. This victory could not have been achieved without you.



Tom


Tom Foley for Governor


PO Box 1196
Stamford, CT 06902
(203) 335-2010

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich