Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

08/04/09 Reader Submitted Comments: Article Removal Request

This is my third email to you and I hope you'd respond out of kindness if not on humanitarian grounds. On December 21, 2007, my son, Rupert and I were victims of counterfeit travelers' check scam and we were arrested. Greenwich Roundup published the story online. Since then the case has been dismissed. I have been so angry about to the arrest to the extent that I requested and received my finger prints and mug shot back. I even made sure that the FBI delete the record of the arrest from all their files and they did. I have everything in writing.
The problem is I'm a respectable business person and these days all my business partners Google me and they see the article about our arrest as reported by Greenwich Roundup. I'm losing potentials deals because of your article. Would you please be kind and remove it since all charges has been dismissed. If not would you please print that the all charges were dismissed on April 4th 2009?
If you want proof of the dismissal tell me where I should send it. I hope on a humanitarian level, you can understand the devastation your article about our arrest, which is still online continues to cause me personally as well as my business and you will remove it. I'd immensely appreciate it. Don't hesitate to call me if necessary. 203 918-2326. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Dorothy Darko



Dorothy Darko
Darko Media Group
Founder & CEO
10 Brookside Drive, Suite 3K
Greenwich, CT 06830
U. S. A.


Tel: 1 203 918-2326
Fax: 1 203 340-9564
E-mail:
ddarko@darkomediagroup.com
www.darkomediagroup.com


Comment:
Dear Ms. Darko,
This is the first time that I saw your email. I only learned about your email after you called today. I only found this email, but the others may have went into the spam filter at GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com . All emails to Greenwich Roundup's gmail account are forwarded to this blog and become drafts for postings. Many of these drafts are deleted and some are posted.
If I were to remove your post this will take a bit of time, because the old blogger template that I have requires me to go back 100 posts at a time to remove your post.
There could be between 2,000 to 2,500 posts since the December 2007 posting.
Update:
I located the article and it has been removed

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich