Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, May 22, 2009

05/22/09 Reader Submitted Comments: Twitter

Hello Greenwich Round Up~ I just told all my twitter followers to check out your site. My name is greenwichhomes on twitter. I give updates on the markets.

Kind regards,

Lynne Morell
Estate Agent - Greenwich USA

ENGEL & VÖLKERS * GREENWICH
335 Greenwich Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
Telefon: +1 - 203 - 661 - 7777
Telefax: +1 - 203 - 661 - 7799
Mobil: +1 - 203 - 550 - 1665
Internet:
www.engelvoelkers.com/greenwich
Mailto:
lynne.morell@engelvoelkers.com

Comment:
Dear Lynee,
I want to sincerely thank you for the support.
I will try and get on twitter very soon and add your tweets to
The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed
Are twitter accounts linked to an RSS Feed?
yours tuely,
Greenwich Roundup
=====================================
Please send your comments and Greenwich Tweets to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich