Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, May 14, 2009

05/14/09 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: HAPPY DAYS ITALIA

Hi,

my name is Stefano Baldi and I'm Web Designer of Happy Days Italia (the most famous web site in Italy) and a big fan of Happy Days.

I met a lot of fans who love the show as I do. In these years I have collected a lot of articles about Happy Days and now I'm translating the american ones into italian language, so that all the fans can read them.

You can see my web site dedicated to Happy Days.


This is a informative Site without publicity.


Please check what I'm saying at

www.happydaysitalia.net

I would want your help. I would want write to Ron Howard but I don't know his home address.
CAN YOU HELP ME TO CONTACT RON HOWARD?

Thanks in advance for your courtesy.

Stefano.

HAPPY DAYS ITALIA
The Italian Web Site Dedicated to Happy Days

www.happydaysitalia.net
happydays@libero.it

COMMENT:

Dear Stefano,

I do not personally know Greenwich resident Ron Howard, but probably many of my readers know him and hopefully pass along your request to be contacted.

You might try reaching Susie who is the gossip columnist at the Greenwich Time newspaper. I think she once saw Ron Howard eating in a resturant once.

However, I think Mr. Howard is in the middle of publicizing his new movie right now.

sincerely,

Greenwich Roundup

========================================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich